Community Cocktails: United Way of the Lewis and Clark Area
May 10, 2017
United Way of the Lewis and Clark Area focuses on health and human services issues and programming in Jefferson, Broadwater, and Lewis and Clark Counties.
United Way of the Lewis and Clark Area partners with 40 other nonprofits in the tri-county area that focus on health and human services programs and needs. Our team not only fundraises for these nonprofits, but…
- leads the Early Childhood Coalition to ensure our youngest neighbors have a bright future,
- hosts www.volunteerhelena.org to connect community members with meaningful volunteer opportunities,
- leads Helena Resource Advocates to facilitate collaborative to housing insecurity and homelessness,
- sponsors Free Tax Help Clinics to help our neighbors in need be more financially stable,
- facilitates strategic alliances between our nonprofit partners to create innovative solutions to community-wide issues,
- and more!
Without the support and collaboration of the community, its business leaders, and our nonprofit partners, we could not continue to make an impact on the tri-county area.